With our Ubud Food Festival (UFF), you can bring your brand to taste. Whether you’re an artisan producer or a big brand, UFF provides a unique platform from which to interact with and sell to knowledgeable foodies in Ubud.
Join us for the opportunity to communicate key brand messages, promote food and drink ranges, and associate yourself with the most prestigious brands, chefs, and restaurants in the industry.
Here are a few reasons we believe that sponsoring this event would provide exceptional value for money. By partnering with us, you would be able to:
- Advertise and promote your brand to 10,000 visitors – both Indonesian and international audiences
- Give back to your clientele and the wider community by making UFF part of your Corporate Social Responsibility or Social Sustainability programs
- Find individual events or personalities that reflect your brand
- Be part of one of the leading food festivals in Southeast Asia
- Become a member of a successful partner family. Ninety percent of over 100 sponsors and partners from the festival in 2019 we surveyed said that they achieved their goals.
If you would like to enquire about appearing at the festival, please contact our Partnership Manager, Ade Ardhana, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and or give him a ring at (+62) 812 38 116 839.
Partner feedback from previous festivals:
- “Thanks to everyone for making the festival happen. Special thanks for the assistance and warm hospitality before and during the festival.” – Coffeenatics
- “The team was a delight to work with. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience.” – Buzzinga Apps
- “We had a great event at our restaurant, and it brought us a lot of brand awareness.” – Alila Ubud
- “Ubud Food Festival 2018, Presented by ABC, celebrated the diversity of Indonesian food. As a home-grown Indonesian food brand, ABC shares the mission to introduce Indonesian cuisine to a global audience. This common vision between UFF and ABC was our main motive in becoming a Presenting Partner for UFF18.” – Dhiren Amin, Head of Marketing Southeast Asia for Kraft Heinz ABC