Stall registration for Ubud Food Festival 2022 is now OPEN!
Your stall is your one-stop stand for the curation of the Ubud Food Festival. It offers a valuable opportunity to present your products and services to food lovers from Indonesia and across the globe. Register your stall at the Application Form below!
Located at Taman Kuliner (UFF main venue) at Jalan Raya Sanggingan, Ubud, Bali.
Date: 24 – 26 June 2022
Stall Open: 09:00am – 11:00pm
TIMELINE – FIRST BATCH
- 7 April – Stall Registration opens
- 29 April – Stall Registration closes
- 4 May – Email confirmation
TIMELINE – SECOND BATCH
- 4 May – Stall Registration opens
- 25 May – Stall Registration closes
- 27 May – Email confirmation
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Single-use plastic, non-recyclable, and styrofoam items used for serving food are not allowed. Further information and detailed Terms and Conditions on this point will be provided to stalls who pass the first stage of curation. Stallholders are required to agree to and accept the additional Terms and Conditions in order to pass to the next stage of curation.
- Sending back these Terms and Conditions does not guarantee your spot at Ubud Food Festival. Your application will be curated by the Ubud Food Festival team, who will notify you if your application has successfully passed the first stage of curation.
- If your application passes the first stage of curation, our team will then send you an invoice.
- Scan/photo of the full payment receipt should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest seven days after the invoice has been received, as your final confirmation to participate in Ubud Food Festival.
- Other than Festival Bars and Coffee Corners; stalls are not allowed to sell the following beverages: alcohol, coffee, soft drink, and mineral water.
- Payment term during the festival: cashless payment system using NFC wristband with a top-up system (If the customer wants to buy something at UFF, they have to top up their wristband credits at designated counters). The system will be further discussed at the vendor meeting.
- Only KITAS holders and Indonesian citizens are able to sell and exchange cash for goods on-site. Ubud Food Festival will not be responsible for any immigration issues that could happen during the Festival.
- Stalls are responsible to look after their own items and premises at all times. Ubud Food Festival will not be responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- Ubud Food Festival reserves the right to refuse any stall permission to operate before or during Ubud Food Festival if that stall is in breach of the Terms and Conditions outlined. In this case, payment of the stall fee is nonrefundable.
- Further information will be delivered during the Vendor Meeting prior to the Festival (the schedule will be announced).
Read the Festival’s Terms & Conditions first before filling out the form.