Love everything about Ubud, food and festivals? We’re looking for a new UFF Manager to join our team.
This position is a significant role that requires the development and delivery of a world-class Food Festival based in Ubud. In this role, the Manager works closely with the Ubud Food Festival Founder & Director and Festival Management, as well as with the Ubud Writers & Readers Festival (UWRF) Management team. The position is full-time.
• 5 years Event Management/project management experience
• High level communication skills
• Experience and/or interest in the food & beverage industry
• Proven ability to work to deadlines & and in a changing and faced-paced environment
• Social media savvy, in order to best search out potential speakers and program focuses
Read the Position Description, here.
Apply via email@example.com with your CV, and a short cover letter addressing each of the selection criteria.
The deadline for this recruitment is November 11.